Parents, Tutors and Teacher’s English Resource. Primary 6 SCGS SA2 Prelim Paper 2020 Teaching Guide and Study Plan to be used in conjunction with past year examination papers.
Mood Board for 2020 SA2 SCGS English Paper
Videos for Questions 16-20. A walk around Telok Ayer area in Singapore.
Videos for Question 21-28. Organic farming in Singapore and high tech approach.
Videos for Question 29-38. Silverfish and what they do
Videos for Questions 39-50 Writing a letter.
Question 51-65 How to organise and make it simpler by Marie Kondo.
Question 71-80. Robots closer to our home than ever.
- How important is heritage? Why should we preserve our heritage buildings?
- Writing letters are becoming a lost art with the use of emails and electronic messaging systems. Is there a need to learn letter writing anymore?
- Farming in Singapore is now more important then ever with Covid pandemic showing us food security is an issue not to be taken lightly. What else can we do to improve our situation in resource and land scarce Singapore? Also, talk about organic food and the advantageous/disadvantageous from food that might have pesticides.
- Pests can be a problem, but why do they exist? Are they truly pests or is it just an inconvenience to humans? They probably exist for a good reason. What are they?
- Robots are working at factories in place of human. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Also, AI (artificial intelligence) will take a bigger space in our future life, so what are the advantages and disadvantages that this might bring, after watching the videos about the Trolley Problem?
Enrichment Score: 79%
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Information and Study Programme for Pri 6 SCGS English SA2 Prelim Paper 2020.
Vocabulary List to be learnt before attempting this paper.
- fell out
- fell over
- fell behind
- fell through
- sales representative
- macaroni soup
Parents and Teacher’s Resource
Use this page as a teaching guide and study plan with vocabulary words, enrichment videos and images that will give preliminary understanding and visual cues to help students to be well prepared when they attempt the question paper.
Answers are found here: