Parents, Tutors and Teacher’s English Resource. Primary 6 Raffles SA2 Prelim Paper 2020 Teaching Guide and Study Plan to be used in conjunction with past year examination papers.
Videos for Questions 16-20. Passage on Summerians Mesopotamia (now northern Iraq).
Videos for Question 21-28. How we can help in animal conservation.
Videos for Question 29-38. Taking naps, yay or nay?
Videos for Questions 39-50 Koalas needs our help too.
Question 51-65 Honey Badgers can ruin your day if you cross their path, even if you are a lion.
Question 71-80. Apple and Pear Orchards in Australia
- Why do we need diversity in languages and cultures on Earth? Would a single universal language be better or worse?
- Are zoos actually good for animals and wildlife conservation? Can we do without zoos? What other alternatives can you think of?
- Napping, do we need to nap? Why do we sleep? How much sleep do we need to be able to do all the things we have to do in school and achieve excellent results?
- The Earth is getting warmer and Australia have been having heatwaves that causes forest fires that devastate the wildlife and towns/cities. What can we do in Singapore to help them?
- If a weather balloon can reach the edge of space, why can’t we get astronauts into space with weather balloons? What is the science that is stopping us from doing that? (hint: google angular velocity to escape earth’s gravity)
Enrichment Score: 80%
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Information and Study Programme for Pri 6 Raffles SA2 Prelim Paper 2020.
Vocabulary List to be learnt before attempting this paper.
- fell off
- fell down
- fell behind
- fell through
- motor learning
Parents and Teacher’s Resource
Use this page as a teaching guide and study plan with vocabulary words, enrichment videos and images that will give preliminary understanding and visual cues to help students to be well prepared when they attempt the question paper.
Answers are found here: