Follow the path of least resistance.
Sec 1 Sec 2 E Maths & Sec 3 and Sec 4 Additional Mathematics Tuition
call +65 88231234 for our Sengkang Tutor Sec 3 Sec 4 Add Math Tuition. A Maths Tuition Additional Maths Tutorial classes for Sec 3 and Sec 4 SEAB GCE O level’s Additional Mathematics Syllabus 4047.Maths Tuition for Sengkang. Maths Tutor Small groups of 3 pax Sengkang, Singapore. Teaching from scratch and involving our students to become a highly knowledgeable in Mathematics themselves, our Sengkang Maths tutors impart their expert knowledge during their coaching in a small group setting. Small group Sengkang Maths tuition for Singapore. Small group Maths Tuition Centre for Primary and Secondary.
I get students a 2-3 grade jump in 2-3 months. (some go from an F9 to B3, but who’s blowing his own trumpet now…?)
No magic involved. Just a lot of hardwork on both sides, we teach it right, students learn it right, and with some proper planning and cunning strategy, start scoring an A1 in Maths.
Always an optimist and taking right turns, I’ve been helping two decades of students get the grades for their examinations.
- Top 3 tutors in Punggol.
- Small Groups 3 pax.
- Easy to understand tuition.
- Comprehensive teaching.
Sengkang Maths Tuition Centre for Secondary Schools. Sec 1 2 3 4 5 Small Groups Maths Tutor. Join us! Our Sec Maths Tuition with Teacher Yuet Ling and NIE trained Teachers conducting small group tuition using the latest Singapore Maths syllabus Primary and Secondary in our Maths classes. Sengkang Add Maths Tuition in Small Group format of 3 pax. Singapore Primary Maths Tuition Centre with top experienced local tutors that helps you to learn and understand the requirements to do well in school. Primary Pri 3 4 5 6 PSLE Maths Tuition at Sengkang.
Full time tutor of 18 years experience
All classes comply with current 2017/18 syllabus taught in a small group format capped at 3 pax (max) by full time tutor with 18 years experience.
Classes are split into four semesters which includes coursework for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Additional Mathematics.
Coursework Timeline for Additional Mathematics
Package 1 Secondary 3 Semester 1 (coursework up till month of May Sec 3)
- Simultaneous Equations | 1 hour
- Polynomials, Remainder and Factor Theorem | 2 hours
- Cubic Expressions and Equations | 2 hours
- Quadratic Equations, Inequalities and Modulus Functions | 4 hours
- Indices, Surds and Logarithm | 3 hours
- Binomial Theorem | 3 hours
- Preparatory and revision work for MY Examinations P1 and P2
Total lessons: 16 (nominal)
Package 2 Secondary 3 Semester 2 (coursework up till month of Oct Sec 3)
- Coordinate Geometry | 3 hours
- Linear Law | 3 hours
- Trigonometric Functions and Equations | 3 hours
- Trigonometric Identities and Formulae | 4.5 hours
- Proofs in Plane Geometry | 3 hours
- Preparatory and revision work for EOY examinations P1 and P2
Total lessons: 15 (nominal)
Package 3 Secondary 4 Semester 1 (coursework up till month of May Sec 3)
- Calculus-Introduction to Infinity | 3 hours
- Further Differentiation and Applications | 6 hours
- Differentiation of Trigo, Log and Exp Functions | 4.5 hours
- Integration and its Application | 6 hours
- Preparatory and revision work for MYE examinations P1 and P2
Total lessons: 14 (nominal)
Package 4 Secondary 4 Semester 2 ( coursework up till GCE O levels Sec 4)
- Kinematics- Applications of differentiation in Kinematics | 3 hours
- Kinematics- Applications of integration in Kinematics | 3 hours
- Preparatory and revision work for GCE O levels P1 and P2 Syll. 4047
- Additional contact time for revision when required
Total lessons 16 (nominal)
For class schedules, kindly contact us at +65 82226327