This is eduKate Singapore Tuition Centre’s Child Development Technology for our English, Maths and Science tutorial classes for primary and secondary tutorial classes.
In line with the MOE’s 2015 English Syllabus, we have been developing new structures to teach students to develop them into 21st Century individuals that are gregarious, intelligent and exceptional.
Below is a list that we keep in mind when we teach our students, and also for all parents that are looking to teach a child to be a successful Singaporean in the 21st Century.
To Interact, Being a Leader and Team Player gets the work done.
- culturally aware of multi cultural Singapore
- sensitive to society/political correctness
- integrate with society
- take responsibility
- acknowledge one’s mistakes
- ability to solve problems of all kinds
- participate in a team as team member
- conduct meetings
- commitment to a promise
- loyalty to family, friends, company and country
- form a team and engage effectively
- be a leader, motivate and give instructions
- give/receive/appreciate criticism
- manage time, objectives and resources
- negotiate and persuade effectively
- compromise and agree on best options
- speak clearly, concisely and logically