Students’, Parents’, Tutors’ and Teachers’ English Resource. Primary 5 EOY CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ SA2 Prelim Paper 2020 Teaching Guide and Study Plan to be used in conjunction with past year examination papers.
Mood Board for 2020 P5 SA2 CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ English Paper
Videos for Questions 16-20. Tham Luang Cave Rescue.
Videos for Question 21-28. Gardening in Singapore with little space.
Question 29-38. Eating Healthy and How it helps.
Videos for Question 39-50. Hurdles, athletics, in Singapore and what is it?
Videos for Questions 51-65 A panic attack.
Question 71-80 Changi Terminal 4.
- Discuss the dangers of being stuck in a cave, the lack of food and its effect, the lack of drinking water and its effect and what it takes to rescue someone.
- Gardening is becoming a popular past time. Why do you think it is becoming popular?
- Home cooked meals or run out to dabao home some food? Now that we have apps that cater to home delivery, access to any and every type of food can be delivered to you within the hour. Discuss the pros and cons.
- Are there such a thing as a late bloomer? Or maybe the potential is always there but we need to find that piece of treasure hidden within us. Can we find that quicker so we can start shining earlier in life?
- Are you having anxiety attacks? How do we lower our stress levels? Or is it manage our levels? Is stress a good thing? When does it become bad? Discuss.
- What places makes you excited when you visit it? Now that Covid pandemic has stopped a lot of touring and travelling, are there ways we can have that same level of excitement visiting alternate places in Singapore?
Enrichment Score: 79%
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Information and Study Programme for Pri 5 CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ English SA2 Prelim Paper 2020.
Vocabulary List to be learnt before attempting this paper.
- bring up
- bring out
- bring round
- bring forward
- led by the nose
- played second fiddle
- blew his own trumpt
- rice paddies
- nook and cranny
- checking in
- checking off
- checking out
- checking up on
- green thumb
- stem cuttings
- reflect on
- bullet points
- processed meat
- ready meals
- from scratch
- steer clear
- cat on hot bricks
- tour guide
Parents and Teacher’s Resource
Use this page as a teaching guide and study plan with vocabulary words, enrichment videos and images that will give preliminary understanding and visual cues to help students to be well prepared when they attempt the question paper.
Answers are found here: